Translate

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Where TekPan is From

Where I’m From Poem

I am from body-less dolls.
from Charlie and the chocolate Factory tasting all the chocolate in the Factory.
I am from painting, splashing all the colours in my mouth, it tasted like I was having nutella with water.
I am from basketball with sweaty hand bands.
It smells like I was at somebody's armpits.
I am from Dora the explorer, I got tired from exploring for other stuff.

I am from clue do, figuring out who is the murderer.
I am from gummie bears and thongs.
I am from “OMG” and “LOL”.
I am from Beyonce singing so loud I have to block my ears.
From dentists with all the pointy tools going in my mouth.

I am from scarf, wrapping it around me until I'm covered up.
Under my toys there are all of the old photos flying around.
letting me smile looking at the photos of my grandad.
I'm from the stalk getting bigger on the family tree.

3 comments: