Translate

Monday 8 April 2013

Cultural Parade

-->
Culture Parade
On culture day I was wearing a beautiful dress called” Gagra”. I was really shy because lots of people were looking at me, I was feeling scared too. I was especially bashful because I was doing a dance called Bharatanatyam on the stage. Two girls called Raksha and Debeya were actually doing the dance with me. Mr Campbell asked us ’’you three girls, what are you going to do today on the stage?” We informed “us three are going a dance called bharatanatyam ’’. Then we told him our names ’’Mounika , Raksha, and  Debeya’’. Mr Campbell asked us ’’do you have a USB so we can put the music on for you when you dance ’’. When we started the dance, I was feeling so nervous. Everybody was looking at us, we were feeling so scared. When we finished the dance everybody was saying to us ’’ we liked the dance and your pretty clothes ’’. When we finished the whole parade. I was feeling a bit nervous because lot of people they were asking about the dance.

BY: TepMou

1 comment: