Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2013

So this week we have chosen something to share on the blog that we are proud of, pleased with, excited by or keen on...here are our selections:

Where I’m from Poem
I’m from terminator.
From jumping on the tramp doing backflips.
I’m from Macklemore,Eminem,Lilwayne,Game and Hopsin.
I’m from candy.
I’m from Paul Jennings Gizmo.
I’m from NBA star,soccer star and skateboarder.
I’m from ice cream and candy floss.
I am from a family tree with most branches.
by BlyCor
Where I’m from  poem 
by FraGab.
I’m from playing tennis with my aunty on the tennis court.
I’m from eating lollies with my
annoying brother.
I’m from smelling roses in the garden.
I’m from reading magazines while I watch t.v.
I’m from listening to my music on my computer.
I’m from loving to grow up to be a dancer.
I’m from hugging my mum when I cry.
Where I’m from poem.
I am from sleeping in my messy stinky room.
I am from in the world of Barbie dolls and movies of Barbie.
When I watch movies it makes me feel like eating yummy juicy minty bubble gum.
I am from loving Bob Marley songs and crushing on Khya from last year.
From a world of ”whats sup” everywhere.
Watching Twilight in 2011 was-funny, gross and biting people.
When I was five years old always I read “Oh the place you’ll go”a thousand times in my messy stinky room.
From the third leaf in my big fabulous family.
By:AleLiz.
 
WHERE I’M FROM POEM
I’m from dressing up, from design
and fashion.
I am from the heart up in the tree it looks like
bird feathers.
I am from the vegetable and fruit garden at the back of the yard.
And I am from the washing line that spins round and round.
I am from lolly pops and bubble gum.
From playing basket ball and the soccer.
I am from playing with dolls and beach toys
to watching Sesame Street
Saying ‘see you later alligator!’
Where I come into my family I am the last
and only leaf that grows on our family tree.
By MokMar
Where I’m from
I’m from a netball team.
I’m from deep blue sea.
Everyday I like playing with the sand.
I’m from the doll.
I’m from the school site.
I’m from the writer team.
I’m from the art team.
I’m from the dancing group.
I’m from a family of boys!
by KatVit 
WHERE I'M FROM POEM
I am from goals to be a police man .
from being a six-year-old
I am from playing hide and seek
from lying on the grass
I am from playing playstation 3
from eating chocolate
I am from watching Hi Five
from riding a skateboard
I am from playing with the grass
from being a policeman.
Under my bed was a box with old clothes.
The clothes there were old and also old pictures in the box
with a lot of  faces that I haven’t seen before.
by GonMat
I am From...
I am from all the lollies I’ve eaten.
From the soccer star I’ve dreamed of.
I am from sleep.
From the cricket.
And my toy monkey.
I am from the movie Oceans 11,12,13.
And “see you later alligator”
“Don’t forget your toilet paper!”
I am the rotting leaf on the family tree!
By:YouMic
That Was Summer
Remember that time when you were in the ocean, your legs stinging as a huge wave came 
toppling over you?
Or when you were sitting on the boiling hot sand as you smelt the salty air
That was summer
by OveJac
MRS STOCK CHARACTER WRITING
Her name is Mrs Stock.
Her hair colour is shining blond and a little bit of shining brown.
She’s got pretty hair.
She’s got very very pretty pretty eyes that are light green and she is a girl and way too pretty.
She has straight hair.
She has a pointy nose and cool hair style too.
She has not been showering for one year and she is so so stinky.
She is loud and grumpy .
She’s a tall teacher.
by: TepMou  


What I like doing
I like going to the beach when it’s a hot day
I like spending time with my family
I like drawing beautiful pictures of the beach
I like baking my favourite desserts when I feel like a treat.
I love my teddy and I love my mum and dad and always will.
I LOVE MY MATHS AND SCHOOL........
                     EXAMPLE
WHAT IS 2,000+6,934=8,934
              CORRECT RIGHT MRS T..
AND MY BEAUTIFUL TRUTH WRITING.............
          BY KerTan

12 comments:

  1. A class full of authors, such a proud teacher I am...Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mrs t mum was happy she liked my where i'm from poem she didn't comment because i wanted toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. our class is the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool teacher we have in room 4 and cool kids too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs T My mum loved the blog and all the things room 4 is doing
    OUR CLASS IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MatEve, you should all feel very proud of yourselves because you are all doing this!! Yes, we are the best!!! I am so pleased your mum loved the blog, I wonder how many other Mums and Dads love the blog...wouldn't it be great to see comments from them too! Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs t my parents thought it was really cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. RanDeb, isn't that great. I think it is really cool too. Tell them they can comment on the blog too

    ReplyDelete
  10. room 4 you rock

    ReplyDelete
  11. mrs T my mum and dad did not comment because I wanted too
























    ReplyDelete
  12. mrs T mum and Dad loved it they said your class worked really hard I think

    ReplyDelete