Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2013

And now for something different...

Let's let MukAah try to stump us with this mathematical puzzle.  
Add a comment if you think you can solve it...

So we had a question today, in room 1 maths and it was a (crack the code question). The question was really hard but some people got it quickly, it took me a while to get it but in the end it was a fun thing to do and we all enjoyed it.

See if you can do it!

125207 is “hi”
031993121212 is “dude”
then what is 799717777010909230151693122001983

Good Luck!


10 comments:

  1. You've stumped me MukAah!! Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little help here please.... can I get a little clue?? Mrs Walshe :)

      Delete
  2. its quite easy once u figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. its guite easy once you figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. its quite easy once you figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Mrs Kennedy is too tricky! I need a brainy mathematician to help me solve this.
    Ms. Tauranga

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you ever use a answer book?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to solve it i'm shore ill get soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. give me a clue then ill get it quickly

    ReplyDelete