Translate

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Water

When I was four years old I was outside riding my bike when it hit me…… a water balloon. I didn’t know where it came from until I looked at my bro.  As I ran to the hose I think to myself: he cant possibly win this battle now that I’ve got the hose.  I turn, aim, trying to miss the washing and…he tries running but he doesn’t make it.  The water hits him like a homing missile.  The water looks like a light saber cutting through the air, a laser beam that never stops, a robot that's under my control.  He figures out that he cant run anywhere so he comes for me.  He grabs the hose we fight over it, he pushes me off.  As I ran to the shed I can feel the blast of energy on my back.  I make it.  I think of an idea.  I’m gonna ran on the count of three.  One…….THREE!  Where is he?  "Surprise!" he yells.  I run inside and get a towel and try to warm up.

by TaiSat
The photo of inspiration for this piece of writing


No comments:

Post a Comment